Deacon Megan and Pastor Andrew will be leading a Lenten study on atonement. We will be examining key questions surrounding different theories of atonement: Why did Christ live and die? What or who does Christ save us from? Tuesday night session will be at Locust Run at 7 PM. Thursday morning sessions will be at Thompsontown at 10 AM. Below is a schedule. The study will start on Thursday March 7 and end on Tuesday April 16. All are welcome!
- March 7/12: at-one-ment, telling the story
- March 14/19: theology of sacrifice
- March 21/26: ransom theories
- March 28/April 2: substitution theories
- April 4/9: moral exemplar theories
- April 11/16: redeeming atonement